Montfort shall process the data about Users, which Users have voluntarily submitted to the Montfort platform. Users understand that the submission of data to Montfort is voluntary, but they will not be able to use the Montfort platform and the services it renders unless the data are submitted.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users, visit, register, place an order, fill out a form, or perform any other action in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available through our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the way Users connect to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Montfort collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site so we can improve our products and services.
- To Improve our Site and Offerings. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Process Transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Send Periodic Emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will generally only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site or by using the Unsubscribe link found in our emails.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not for any reason sell Users personal identification information to others. We may disclose both personal information, as well as share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users, with our business partners, trusted affiliates, third party service providers, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Types of third parties we may disclose your personal information to:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may employ third parties to perform services on our behalf. These services have access to personal information only to the extent that it is needed to perform the requested services and only if the third party has an appropriate commitment to protect personal information.
- Analytics. We employ third party analytics vendors which may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies on our Site, they may also collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different websites, to provide us with aggregate information.
- Payment Processor. We employ the service of a payment processor, which collects and processes payment information only to the extent that is necessary to complete your purchase.
Cookies are essentially the text files which are saved on the User’s computer, smartphone or other device.
The cookies that Montfort uses on its platform can be divided as follows depending on the time of placement:
Temporary or session cookies which expire when the User leaves the platform or closes the browser. Montfort uses session cookies for certain functions of the platform to work (for example, logging in).
Permanent cookies are permanently stored on the User’s device for the period specified in the permanent cookie and are activated when the User visits the platform whose cookie has been installed. The purpose of permanent cookies is to remember the User’s preferences on the Montfort platform. For instance, Montfort uses permanent cookies for remembering language preferences or saving information about the company and its place of operation as well as its authentication code.
Montfort also uses the following type of cookies on its platform which can be distinguished by the purpose of their placement:
Strictly necessary cookies which are important for navigating the web page, using its functions and rendering the services selected by Users. The web page cannot be provided, and requested services cannot be rendered to the User without the installation of such cookies;
Preference cookies which allow the options chosen by the User (for instance, language preference) to be remembered in order to create a more personalized and convenient user experience.
The User can delete cookies or block them, using browser settings, at any time; however, some cookies may be necessary for the functioning of the service rendered by the platform. To that end, the User understands that some functions of the platform might not work properly if cookies are deleted or blocked.
We may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. In such cases, we will minimize any disclosure of personal information to that which is legally required.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The email address Users provide for order processing, will generally only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site or by using the Unsubscribe link found in our emails.
RECTIFICATION / CHOICE / ACCESS
Users are free to change their personal information or cancel their account with us at any time. Users may use controls found within our application, or by contacting us using the information specified in this document to accomplish said task.
If we have need to disclose your personal information for means other than that which is described in this document, or we disclose data to another processor or controller not previously identified. We will inform and allow reasonable time for Users to object to said disclosing of personal information. Users can request said access by contacting us at: support@Montfortlabs.com
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.